Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Post

I've long been an internet forum poster on Gamereplays.org and read through quite a few other websites, but haven't started a blog until now. I am not writing because I think I have something unique to add to the slew of blogs already out there, but for my own needs. I've enjoyed writing for most of my life and have occasionally had aspirations to write a novel. Alas, that's quite a lot of work so the most I've managed is to write a short story for Blizzard Entertainment's creative writing contest. Which I didn't win. Either way, a blog certainly provides some additional experience with putting thoughts into writing, so why not give it a go.

My interests are fairly diverse. I enjoy discussing history, healthcare (though I'll avoid talking about healthcare reform), politics, videogames, and almost any topic you can think of. If anyone else enjoys reading this, great.

As for the name of the blog, I couldn't think of one so I used it from a youtube video. Board James is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment